Alliance Française Côte du Nord
Terms and Conditions
You are enrolling with us
Please read the information below carefully
* Membership of Alliance Française Côte du Nord is necessary to attend all classes.
For continuing students, membership must be renewed at the beginning of each financial year. Students who commenced classes less that 6 months prior to the beginning of July are not required to renew their AFCDN membership until the beginning of the following financial year.
- Students must enrol for an entire course.
- Adult courses are intended for students 18yrs and above.
- All fees must be paid at time of registration. Pro-rata payment is not available.
- No refund credit will be given to any student who withdraws less than 24 hours before the commencement of a course.
- No refund, transfer or credit will be given should a student fail to attend every class or leave before the end of the term.
- Alliance Française Côte du Nord reserves the right to cancel classes if a minimum of 6 enrolments is not reached. The viability of individual classes is determined by averaging the number of overall students across all classes. If the average number falls below six, AFCDN may decide to cancel one or more smaller groups. In the event of classes being cancelled, students will be notified prior to the commencement date of classes.
- If a class is cancelled by AFCDN, students will be fully refunded or offered a full credit for the following term.
- New students who are not complete beginners need to have their level assessed prior to joining a class.
- To ensure the best quality in teaching, the AFCDN reserves the right to redirect a student to another class level if the student's level does not match the rest of the class.
Merci de votre compréhension!