Thanks to all those who attended our End of Year Lunch on 9th November. Your support is really appreciated. Thanks also to the wonderful committee who organised and prepared the food and activities.
Meilleurs voeux pour le Nouvel An!
Lismore and Ballina Café Conversation groups
- 16th December:
- 23rd December: No meetings
- 30th December: No meetings
- 6th January: Meetings as usual at Miss Lizzie's & Ballina RSL at 4:30pm
- 13th January: Meetings as usual at Miss Lizzie's & Ballina RSL at 4:30pm
- 20th January: Meetings as usual at Miss Lizzie's & Ballina RSL at 4:30pm
- 27th January (Australia Day): No meetings
Alliance Française Côte du Nord Inc was formed in May 1992. We are situated in Lismore, on the Far North Coast. Our most popular activity is our monthly Petit Déjeuner, hosted by various members. This is a morning of French conversation, fine food and the odd game of pétanque (boules).
Our members are a mix of native speakers, high school teachers of French and travellers who have a love of France and its language and culture. If you would like to become a member please click here.