Come & enjoy beautiful French food and French Music on Friday night 21st June at 6.30pm to celebrate together La Fête de la Musique at Coast restaurant in Lennox Head (63/65 Ballina Street - easy parking on the main street or on Park Lane).
Nibbles/canapés will be served at yourarrival. You can pick one of the following mains & one of the following desserts:
- Bouillabaisse de fruits de mer (Seafood Bouillabaisse, rouille, garlic croûtes)
- Coq au Vin, Pomme Purée (Chicken, red wine, mushrooms, potato purée)
- Tarte au Fromage de Chèvre + Oignon Caramélisé (Goat’s Cheese + Caramelised Onion Tart, Mixed Leaf + Herb Salad)
- Poires Belle Helene (Poached Pears with Chocolate Sauce + Ice cream)
- Tarte au Citron (Lemon Tart with Cream)
- Crème Brulée (Baked cream custard with burnt sugar)
Please RSVP by Wednesday, 12th June. Just reply by email (Tracey at firstname.lastname@example.org) and deposit your money $50 (including nibbles/canapés, one mainand one dessert) into the AFCDN account (don’t forget to put your name and'COAST' in the reference):
Acc No: 218392289
Note: Please click on the "Events" link at the top of this page if parts of the text are obscured.